Skip to main content

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Students applying to take Chemistry, Statistics or Medical Terminology can fill out the non-degree application indicating exactly which class(es) they are wanting to take as listed on the application. Students must submit transcripts verifying prerequisites have been met for the non-degree courses in which they are enrolling. Once the non-degree application has been processed and the student has been registered, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the application.  Students enrolled as non-degree seeking will not be eligible for financial aid (including Lakeview scholarships). Enrollment as a non-degree student does not constitute admission into the nursing program. Non-degree students must apply for admission to be considered for degree status.