Skip to main content

Name, Address, or SS# Change

It shall be the student's responsibility to update their address information through SONIS.

In the event that a student's name changes, student's should contact the Director of Enrollment/ Registrar.  A name change must be substantiated by two forms of legal documentation such as a marriage certificate and driver's license. A copy of these documents will be placed in the student's file.

If a student changes his/her social security number verification should be provided to the Director of Enrollment/Registrar.  This verification would be a copy of the new social security card along with photo identification.