The graduate is able to:
- Demonstrate collaboration among health care professionals through the use of effective communication to improve patient outcomes.
- Incorporate informatics and technology into professional nursing practice.
- Implement safe, quality care for individuals, families, and systems to improve outcomes.
- Teach patients about health promotion and screening programs based on family, population, and/or community needs.
- Integrate professional values and leadership principles as a nurse generalist.
- Demonstrate patient-centered care by respecting the patient’s preferences, being culturally sensitive, and incorporating professional values into nursing practice.
- Demonstrate appropriate clinical judgment based on current evidence for patients across the lifespan in a variety of settings.