The HESI A2 admission assessment is required for all applicants (except RNs). This test will be made available through a remote proctoring service so that you can schedule it at your convenience and take it from home. You will need to register for your exam at least 72 hrs. prior to your preferred test date and pay for your exam before you can register. The earlier you begin this process, the more flexibility you will have on time slot options.
Test Information: RN Admission Assessment with Critical Thinking (A2) - 1st Time Tester (if you are taking for the 1st time) or 2nd Time Tester (if you are taking for the 2nd time).
Accommodation Requests: Director of Disability Services, Vicky Oliver, email@example.com. Please make requests as soon as possible and well before registering for the HESI A2 test.
Steps for All Registrants:
- Create an Evolve Account (if you already have one you will not need to create another one).
- Register for HESI Student Access
- Pay for Test & Take Screenshot of Payment Confirmation (Click Login on Upper Right-hand corner. Once logged in go to HESI Student Access, click on the Payment Tab and enter Payment ID #20704 if you are a 1st Time Tester or Payment ID #20705 if you are a 2nd Time Tester).
- Contact Shelley Rodgers, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email address you used to set up your Evolve account and a screenshot that will provide proof of payment.
- You will receive an email with the steps for HESI A2 Registration within 2-3 business days.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
Lakeview Scoring Requirements & HESI A2 FAQs:
How to Prepare for the HESI A2:
It is highly recommended to prepare for this test by purchasing a study guide and reviewing in some manner. An internet search for “nursing school entrance exam” will provide the resources needed to prepare or you can check out these resources:
- HESI Study Guides
- HESI - Quizlet Resources
- HESI - Mometrix Test Preparation
HESI - Free Practice Tests:
- https://www.test-guide.com/free-hesi-a2-practice-tests.html *
- http://www.hesia2practicetest.com/ *
*Please note we do not require the Physics Section of the HESI A2 Test