SONIS - Student Information System
SONIS allows user to:
- View and update biographical data
- View your schedule
- View your Student Billing Account
- View course semester grades
- Complete end of the semester evaluations
- View your Financial Aid Award Letter
- View health record information
- View an unofficial transcript
- Click on the link in the uppermost menu on this website called "SONIS"
- Click on the menu link labeled for "Students"
- Enter your LCN username (this is the beginning of your email address -- if your email address is email@example.com, your username is jdoe)
- Password: is the same as your LCN email password (by default, that is "lcn" followed by the last 6 digits of your SSN)
- Log into SONIS
- In the uppermost menu click on Update Bio
- Put your Cell Phone number in the Cell Phone field, then in the drop down select your Provider
- Check the "Text Me Flag" box.
- Submit this change to your Bio record
Now you will receive text messages from the system. Text messages may be sent in the event of a snow day or emergency. Standard text message rates do apply. If you do not see your provider in the drop down please let Miranda Shake know.